A Gift Guide For The Friend Who Is Impossible to Shop For
Gift Guides For Her. Gift Guides For Him. Gift Guides For The Traveler. Gift Guides For The Music/Makeup/Cooking Lover. I've been browsing gift guides like you wouldn't believe! There are so many good ones out there and I get so many great ideas for Christmas shopping. But what about those people who just seem to have everything?
It'll take some searching, but there are so many great companies that have gift ideas just like that! Handmade, locally sourced, and/or for a good cause.
For this post, I am going to focus on shopping small for unique gifts for that friend that is impossible to shop for. If you want a great list of "ethically made gifts for her" check out my friend Liv's post here.
1. Candles- My business Oakmoss Collective always has a great time getting together with creatives and small business owners at dinners, workshops, and events, but did you know we have a home goods shop too? We make these soy-wax candles in small batches by hand, ensuring each one smells as good as the last! Check them out here.
2. Knitted Hats- Everyone could use a new hat in the winter! There are so many makers out there on Etsy, at craft fairs, you name it. Below are two of my favorites.
Maybe they'd like to make their own hat? These kits are so cute!
Kneedles & Leaves Knitwear is so great! My friend Kristin makes beautiful scarves and hats that will keep you cozy all winter long! I have one of her hats that I absolutely love.
3. Coffee + Coffee Gear- For the coffee lover anywhere :)
These Golden Girls cup cozies that I am obsessed with. How cute!
4. For the Expecting Friend - What better gift than something cute, cozy, and perfect to announce the special news? My friend Rosalynne has an adorable new line for women + men out now!
5. Handlettered/Calligraphy Art - perfect for the office or home!
My friend Tara makes GORGEOUS pieces! Check them out here.
6. For the Bookworm - we all have that friend who loves to read. Get them something that will make them smile while celebrating their love for reading!
iPhone dock with a little flower vase? How cute!
Monogram phone charger block decal. Perfect to remember who's charger is who's.
8. Just because- this stuff is cute and chances are, your friend (or you!) will love these gifts!
Canvas Lunch Bags
"Hug More Often"
Air plant/succulent mister