Work With Me
Businesses + Product Promotion
I absolutely love promoting businesses and brands that I both like + trust. As a small business owner, I understand the importance of getting your brand out there! If you want to start reaching new audiences with your service or product, I would love to help.
I can offer you any or all of the following, assuming your brand fits with the heart behind A Tiny Traveler Blog:
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Product Giveaways
- Product Styling
- Sponsored Social Media Content (photo and video)
In the past I've worked with several different brands including BHLDN, Yogabed, ThredUp, Willow + Everett, The Quirk Hotel, Tom's of Maine Deodorant, and International Delight Coffee Creamer. If you'd like to see more brands I've worked with, feel free to browse my website or contact me directly for my media kit.
Interested in working together? Send me an email for my rates or with any other questions you might have!
Content Management + Creation
While I can’t come help mop your floors or do your laundry, what I can do is make your life a bit easier by taking a few things off your plate as a blogger or online business owner!
I've been a freelance social media manager since 2015, blogging seriously since 2014, and running my business since 2016 so I understand that its no fun to feel weighed down by the daily grind and overwhelm that sometimes comes with running your blog/business (especially if you have other important commitments).
That's what I'm here for; to help you catch your breath and give you more time to do the things you love, like spending time with family and taking a vacation.
Here's what I can offer you:
- Website refresh and simple design work (learn more at The Finding Co.)
- Social Media Management - scheduling, post creation, promotion, and some strategy tips
- Image creation for social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, + Instagram
- A fun coffee date!
- If you’re local, I can set you up with some new headshots and blog photos too!
Platforms + Services I am familiar with:
- Website Platforms: Blogger + Squarespace
- E-mail Newsletter: MailChimp
- Design: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, and Over App
- Admin: Dropbox, Excel, Google Docs, Evernote, Google Drive
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook Pages/Groups, Facebook Live, Instagram, Instagram Stories/Instagram Live, Google+
- Scheduling/Analytics: Buffer, Facebook Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Instagram Business Analytics
Interested? Send me an email for my rates, a list of previous work/clients, or with any other ideas/questions you have! I can’t wait to work with you!