April Goals + March Recap
How is it already April?? It seems so crazy to me how the winter months drag on and on and then BANG you're in the midst of spring. I'm totally not complaining though. I can't wait until the flowers and grass and leaves on the trees all grow back. It's such a pretty time of year!
Today I felt like sharing a little bit of what Mark and I have been up to the last month and what my goals are for this month (it's going to be crazy busy, so not too many).
What we've been up to:
- Traveling with friends to the Poconos.
- Making homemade soft pretzels.
- My little sister turned 10 and we threw her the cutest "Emoji" themed party.
- Harrisburg got a crazy snowstorm and we explored our city.
- We went to Ohio for a freelancing job and stopped at Mission Coffee to enjoy their delicious 'Salted Maple Cortado'.
- Went to a wedding.
- Styled a post for this cute spring dress!
April is a very crazy month for us because its Mark's busiest time of year with work. They hold a Youth Convention in Hershey's Giant Center each year and this year there will be around 4,000 students! He is in charge of the media and production of the event and I'm so proud of how hard he's worked to get it ready. Needless to say, I haven't gotten to spend much time with him in the last couple of weeks because of how busy he is, so after the event and Easter with family we plan to get a couple of things accomplished.
- Clean the apartment, top to bottom.
- Finish reading Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst (about half way done).
- Plan Oakmoss Collective's next event, coming in May!
- Practice my photography.
- Spend some time outside.
The goals for this month are simple, but I know that I'm not going to have a lot of free time so at least these are reasonable and I'm pretty sure I can get them all done! How about you? Any goals for this month or "wins" from last month? Share with me below!