February's Goals, a Playlist, + a Mood Board.
So, this month I decided to not only share my goals (I know, I know, I'm a week late) but also share a playlist and a moodboard! I'm feeling very creative this week and I don't know where to direct it so I'm just making all kinds of things. Enjoy!
As I sit here listening to Oakmoss Collective's new winter playlist, I start to think about what I want to accomplish this month. I've been feeling stuck. A little sick, really tired, and just not very ambitious. I have all these ideas and dreams but the motivation to watch tv and bake cookies is slightly more than the one to sit down and get work done. So hopefully I can keep myself accountable to the goals I set for myself this month.
- Finish my social media e-book and wrap up the social media class strong! I feel like its going well but last week's timing got a little thrown off from me getting snowed in without my laptop. The worst.
- Get the laundry done. All of it. I've gotten into this habit of washing what I need and the rest is just sitting in the hamper. We're probably going on 3 weeks now... ugh.
- Write more letters. This was a goal of mine in general and I feel like I've been getting better at it! I just love snail mail.
- My 2016 goal was to create something every day and for the most part I've been able to! Yay! I want to keep this one going strong.
- Have a really special weekend with Mark this weekend as it is our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. *smirk, wink, wink*
- PAINT MORE. I've been feeling so blah because while I have been creating things, I haven't painted something with acrylics and in great detail in a while... probably since before the wedding and it breaks my heart. I need to get on it.
- Read one book.
- Plan out Oakmoss Collective's spring event!
Above is my mood board for this month. I've been feeling in calm and muted tones lately and obviously greenery and coffee. That's a given. Have you ever made a mood board before? I do quite often, but I think this is the first time in a long while that I've posted one. What kinds of moods are you feeling this February?