Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her
February 2018 // By Natalie Jean
Valentine's Day is right around the corner people! Do you have gifts for those special people in your lives yet? One of my love languages is gifts so I usually start to scour the stores for that perfect gift about 2-3 weeks before whatever the upcoming holiday may be. I figured that you might need a little help shopping for your bestie, significant other, or female relatives this year so I made a short list of gifts I'm loving.
1. Polaroid Camera. This would be a perfect gift for the creative lady in your life or a dear friend. Great for travel, scrapbooking, and getting your memories instantly captured and printed!
2. "Girls" sweatshirt from the tv show Friends. I love this! Secretly hoping I get one of these iconic, comfy bad boys myself!
4. A passport cover for your traveling lady. Comes in so many colors and is perfect to keep your travel documents safe.
5. Body scrubs, bath bombs, or skincare items are really great gifts! Love this scrub from Herbivore Botanicals.
6. Lip masks. I've been dying to try these! They seem perfect for the cold weather and those chapped lips.
Other items that would make great gifts: her favorite lipstick, nail polish, a magazine subscription (I love Kinfolk and Deeply Rooted!), or more candy 😉
What gifts are you eyeing up this year ladies? Maybe you're a simple flowers and chocolate kind of girl. Or maybe something here caught your eye! Share with me in the comments below.