Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her
February 2018 // By Natalie Jean
Valentine's Day is right around the corner people! Do you have gifts for those special people in your lives yet? One of my love languages is gifts so I usually start to scour the stores for that perfect gift about 2-3 weeks before whatever the upcoming holiday may be. I figured that you might need a little help shopping for your bestie, significant other, or female relatives this year so I made a short list of gifts I'm loving.
1. Polaroid Camera. This would be a perfect gift for the creative lady in your life or a dear friend. Great for travel, scrapbooking, and getting your memories instantly captured and printed!
2. "Girls" sweatshirt from the tv show Friends. I love this! Secretly hoping I get one of these iconic, comfy bad boys myself!
4. A passport cover for your traveling lady. Comes in so many colors and is perfect to keep your travel documents safe.
5. Body scrubs, bath bombs, or skincare items are really great gifts! Love this scrub from Herbivore Botanicals.
6. Lip masks. I've been dying to try these! They seem perfect for the cold weather and those chapped lips.
Other items that would make great gifts: her favorite lipstick, nail polish, a magazine subscription (I love Kinfolk and Deeply Rooted!), or more candy 😉
What gifts are you eyeing up this year ladies? Maybe you're a simple flowers and chocolate kind of girl. Or maybe something here caught your eye! Share with me in the comments below.
I love sharing cards, bright flowers and simply any little gesture that shows I care, whether with my girlfriends or anyone special in my life. I love anything to do with Friends! :)ReplyDelete
I love getting a card from my husband that he usually writes some sappy love note to me (i keep them all) and some pretty flowers to put on my counter. Well see what shows up at my door step this year as hes deployed and i think he "forgot"ReplyDelete
Oh no! I hope he didn't forget :)Delete
These are such cute ideas! I've been wanting a polaroid camera SO bad!!ReplyDelete
They are so fun to have on hand when traveling or at a party. I also love the polaroid printers that you can hook up to your phone!Delete
Cards are always great! My mom and I actually write letters to each other more often than we talk on the phone, and I always send my friends holiday cards and birthday cards :) It's such a sweet way to stay in touch and makes you more thoughtful about what to say to others.ReplyDelete
Yes, I love handwritten cards and letters! They are so meaningful.Delete
These are cute ideas! I would love that sweatshirt!ReplyDelete
Isn't that sweatshirt the cutest?Delete
So cute! Love the Polaroid!ReplyDelete
The Herbivore products are great! Nice choices.ReplyDelete
I enjoy print magazines. I'll have to check out Deeply Rooted.ReplyDelete
Yessss lip masks, instax and body scrubs! Three of my favorite things. Your gift guide nailed it for me, lol!ReplyDelete
Awesome! So glad you liked it!Delete
I LOVE my Polaroid camera!! It's the perfect gift!ReplyDelete